Friday, November 30, 2012

November 20, 2012

When my birthday finally rolled around, I didn't know what I was going to do.  I did not want to be sitting in a cube at work on my birthday, but I was already asking off the next day for a long Thanksgiving weekend, so I wasn't sure I could ask off on my actual birthday.  I knew this birthday was going to be totally different than any I before, but I still wanted to enjoy it.  I would not be spending this birthday with friends because they were either at work or at school.  This was a weird thought because I normally was in class on my birthday and I was around a bunch of people.  I was excited about my birthday, but I just didn't know what it was going to be like.  

When I was at my parents house the weekend before, I found out that my mama had taken the entire week of Thanksgiving off, so I decided to take off on Tuesday (the 20th) and spend the entire day with her!  So on the morning of my birthday, I woke up early and had breakfast with Jake before he went to work, then I went back to bed.  Next, I woke up, got ready, and met mama for lunch at Los Tres Magueyes, and then we were off to get a Mani/Pedi.  Oh how relaxing and nice it was!  
Next we went to the apartment, gathered all of my things for the farm, including Trigger, and went back to my parents house.  As we waited for Jake and my dad to get home we just hung out!! It was great!  Lastly we had pizza for supper before Jake and I headed to the Farm!  It was a great Birthday and I could not have thought of a better way to spend it than relaxing and girl talking with my mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment