Monday, November 12, 2012

Pampered Chef Product LOVE!

If you brown a lot of hamburger, you NEED the Pampered Chef Mix N' Chop!  IT IS WONDERFUL!!! Here is a little random fact about Lauren, I cannot STAND to get my hands dirty!! This is extremely true while I am cooking.  Growing up, I would watch my mama pull the hamburger out of the freezer, defrost it, and then open the package.  Next, she would crumble the hamburger into small pieces and put it in the frying pan.  Handling the meat is not what gets me, its the greasy film that is left on your hands after touching the uncooked meat.  The Mix N' Chop allows you to put the entire amount of uncooked meat in the pan and as it is cooking you separate it.  The meat NEVER has to touch your hands!!  Thank you Pampered Chef for this awesome cooking tool!

No comments:

Post a Comment