Monday, June 3, 2013

Middle Console

 Trigger LOVES to go for a ride in the car.  When I ask him "Trigger, do you want to go for a ride?", his tail starts wagging and he runs to the door.  Since he was a puppy weighing 3.5 pounds he liked to ride on the center console in Jake's truck.  My jeep does not have a center console, so he sits on the seat.  When he was little, he was small enough to curl up and rest his chin on the edge.  As you can see by the pictures below, he no longer fits comfortably on the console as he now weighs 10 pounds.  He tries really hard to lay down, then he will nudge my arm as to say "Please let me rest my head on your arm since I'm too big to lay down."

 If you can't tell, I LOVE my sweet Trigger.  He makes us laugh all the time.  Puppies are so much fun!

1 comment: