Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Goodies

 Every year at Christmas, my mom, Granny, and I get together and make homemade Christmas goodies.  We eat these goodies from a few days before Christmas until they are GONE which is normally after New Years.  We definitely have our family favorites.  We enjoy orange balls, peanut brittle, peanut butter squares, spoon dipped chocolate fudge, peanut butter pinwheels, and many others!  I love this time that I get to spend with my mom and granny!  Family traditions are so much fun and one of my favorite things about the holidays!
 Pouring the chocolate to make the peanut butter squares
 Granny is rolling up the peanut butter pinwheels, and I am smoothing out the chocolate on top of the peanut butter squares
  Licking spatulas! Does this ever get old??

We had such a fun time together!  Already looking forward to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment