Friday, December 7, 2012

Our First Tree!!!

Oh the anticipation of decorating our first tree together!  Celebrating Christmas together is one of the things I looked forward to the most after getting married.  I have been buying Christmas decorations for about four years after Christmas so we would be ready to decorate our first place together.  We decided to keep some of both of our families traditions while decorating.  We had Chili for dinner, goodies while we decorated, played Christmas music, hung ornaments that were special to jake and me, and enjoyed time together!  
First we had to pick out our tree!  We chose to go to a small Christmas tree lot near our apartment and we had so much fun trying to decided which tree would fit best in the space we had picked out!
 Chili is our Christmas Bowls
 Christmas Goodies:  Christmas M&Ms (Peanut and Plain), Marshmallows, peanuts, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cinnamon Rolls, Mellow Yellow, and Cherry Pepsi.  
 My handsome husband putting on the lights
 Finally time to decorate!! I really had fun decorating our first tree together in our PJs!  Oh how I love Christmas traditions we are creating together! 

The finished product!!!  I love the way our first tree turned out!!! 

1 comment: