Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

This Thanksgiving was very different for me.  This was the first holiday that I did not spend with my family, so it was a little bittersweet.  We had so much fun hanging out at the Farm with the Goetze family at their farm in Virginia.  The food was delicious and spending time with so many family members was wonderful!     
The Farm
 Our first Thanksgiving EVER spent together!! 
In August, we got Cows at the farm.  All of them are pregnant and around Thanksgiving a couple of them were due.  Jake and I stayed at the farm until Sunday and the first calf was born on Monday!!  This was the first time that Jake and I had seen the cows and were hoping one of the babies would be born while we were there.  

Overall it was a great break as we both had 3 days off of work and it was a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment: