Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Naughty Trigger


One day last week, Jake called me right when I got off work and all he said was, "You will not believe what YOUR dog did!" He would not tell me over the phone what happened.  Of course my mind started racing and I was thinking the worst.  When I walked in the door, all I had to do was turn the corner and look in the bathroom and I saw the mess!  All I could do was laugh.  Trigger has only done this twice since we have had him.  The first time the toilet paper was on the roll and he was just tall enough when he stood up on his hind legs to reach.  This time I had set the toilet paper on the bathroom counter (I had learned from the first time not to put the toilet paper on the roll again) and all I can figure is a piece of it was hanging down just far enough for him to reach.  Honestly, I should have known that Trigger was up to no good on this day.  While I was getting ready he was in to EVERYTHING!  He jumped into the laundry basket, he was trying to get trash out of the trashcan, and he was just being wild!  I'm not sure what got into him on this day, but I am so thankful my Trigger is sweet most days!

No comments:

Post a Comment