Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Cuddly Puppy

 
Trigger is not usually a cuddly puppy.  He does not like to be held and he does not cuddle up close when sitting on the couch.  Cuddly is one of the things I was really looking forward to having when we adopted a small dog.  All of the people I know with small dogs have them sitting in their lap or cuddling when sitting on the couch and watching TV.  I have heard from many people that Trigger will become more cuddly as he gets older.

Jake knows how badly I want Trigger to want to sit in my lap.  I want him to want to be close to me.  One night I was at bible study and I get a picture text message from Jake with the picture above.  It says, "He loves me more!"  Jake said that Trigger just walked over, put his head up on Jake's hip, and fell asleep.  How sweet is this?

We have learned that when Trigger gets very sleepy he does become a little more cuddly!  Maybe as Trigger does get older he will want to cuddle more!

No comments:

Post a Comment