Thursday, March 21, 2013

Valentines Day 2013 Part 1

Sorry I am a little late on this post! 

Jake was so sweet to me this year as he planned for me to receive something special on February 12th,13th,& 14th.  On February 12th, I heard a knock at the door at work.  I went and answered it because everyone else were in meetings.  At the door stood a delivery guy from Edible Arrangements and he held an "I Love you" balloon and a box of chocolate covered strawberries.  I was completely surprised and very excited.  Ironically, the guys I work with were giving me a hard time about it being our first Valentine's Day as a married couple and Jake would most likely forget about the day.  It was fun to show them that I was already being S.P.O.I.L.E.D. three days before Valentines Day.  (Most of the guys I work with had not even bought their wives ANYTHING yet.  My man was ahead of the game!)
 The next day (the 13th), I woke up and went into the kitchen and Jake had left me beautiful pink roses on the table.  He is so thoughtful!  I was so excited about them! 

 On Valentines Day, I came home from work and found a single rose, a gift certificate for an 80 minute deep tissue massage, and an extremely sweet hand written note from my handsome husband!  I was so very excited!

I am going to say that my sweet husband spoiled me this valentines day!  Come back tomorrow to find out what I did for him!

1 comment:

  1. What fun surprises every day! And I love your getaway weekend to the farm. Sounds so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete