Thursday, November 15, 2012

Mama's Chili

With this cold weather, I am ALL about soups.  One day last week we had a day that was a little warm, but I had planned to cook chili for supper.  I was a little disappointed because I do not like soup or chili when it is warm outside.  Thankfully it gets pretty cold in the evenings and we have our heat set on 65 so its pretty cold in our apartment too!  It was the perfect evening for chili!  I have tried other people's chili, but my mama's is my favorite! 
Mama's Chili
(~3 servings)
1 Pound of Hamburger (browned and drained)
1 Can of Progresso Tomato Basil Soup
1/8 cup of sugar
1/4 cup of Ketchup
1/2 package of chili powder
1 can of Pinto Beans

Mix all ingredients together until desired warmth.  Top with cheese and sour cream is desired.  

DINNER IS SERVED!

We decided to have grilled cheese sandwiches with our chili! 
YUMMY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment