Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Stony Hill Baptist Church Trunk-or-Treat 2012

When I was little I used to LOVE halloween!  I would dress up every year and as a family we would go to family members and friends houses to get candy! As I have grown up, halloween has not been my favorite activity.  Dressing up is fun, but I do not enjoy going to halloween parties, and when I was living at my parents house we only had about 3 trick-or- treaters.  When Jake and I were in college, it became exciting again!  Student services decided on a theme for the whole campus and all the girls dorms were to decorate according to the theme.  Then on October 31, the professors would brings their kids by and let them trick-or-treat to the college kids.  It was a fun twist on Halloween!   Well this year was different and I LOVED it!  We did a Trunk-or-Treat at church.  I have never participated in a trunk-or-treat, so I really didn't know what to expect.  It was a HUGE hit!!  There were about 20 cars that decorated their trunks (nothing scary of course) and it was a safe place for the kids to run around and have a little fun!  I really enjoyed it because we actually had Trick-or-Treaters!! It was fun to see the kids all dressed up!  
Dressed up at AWANA for the Theme Night
With the Dews


With Amanda (One of our Youth)
After church we went to Krispy Kreme because if you went in wearing your costume you received a FREE doughnut!!! 

Halloween 2012 was AWESOME!!
Can't wait till Next Year!

1 comment:

  1. You were an adorable M&M :) So glad that you snapped these pictures with the kids. They had a blast!

    ReplyDelete