Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Bridal Portrait Proofs (Unedited)

The day I took my bridal portraits was one of my favorite days leading up to the wedding.  I took a half day off from work, had lunch with my mom, and had my hair and makeup done.  It was defiantly a day of "This is what I am going to look like on my wedding day."  It was really setting in that our wedding was getting closer.  I remember looking in the mirror and thinking, "Yep this is what I always pictured myself looking like on my wedding day."  It was such a wonderful feeling.  I was one of those girls that DREAMED of my wedding day even before I had a groom.  I knew what I wanted and had it all pictured in my head and what a neat feeling it was when the ideas in my head became a reality.       
This is the one we used as my portrait.  




Granny and Mr. Kenny's favorite
One of my favorites, and I would have actually chosen this one if you could see the detail in my dress better 
I LOVE that you can see the lace all the way around the bottom of my dress with the white dress and the dark background!  Had to do some traditional inside pictures.  I really wanted my portait to be outside since we were having an indoor Church wedding. 
LOVE this one!

This is the one we chose for our wallet pictures.

After we chose the one we would use as my portrait to hang in my parents house, we had to wait for our photographer to make a large print and then we had to pick out a frame.  When we took home the finished product my daddy made me feel so special.  All he could say was, "WOW that makes everything feel so real.  You are so beautiful!  I mean it!  You are so beautiful!"

2 comments:

  1. Lauren...these pictures are absolutely stunning! What a beautiful bride you were! Siska

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful portraits! I really love the 2nd to the last one!

    ReplyDelete