Thursday, September 27, 2012

NCSU vs. South Alabama

State's first home game of the season was against South Alabama.  The weather was beautiful as we tailgaited and had some fun family time!  I'm going to admit, I am not a huge football fan, but I do enjoy tailgaiting and watching the cheerleaders.  I like predicting what the cheerleaders are going to do just by the wait they are standing in their starting formation.  It really is entertaining!  Jacob LOVES football!  He grew up going to the state games and when we started dating, I fell right in.  Now, some of you may not know this...My dad is a HUGE UNC fan.  As you can imagine, that made for some fun games when UNC and NCSU played each other.  My dad is such a UNC fan that he would not let me bring a State shirt home.  So, for six years when I attended a State football game, I wore red, white, and black.  I did not officially have NC State attire.  I told Jake that I had to be true to my daddy until we got married.  So this was my first official home football game as a State Fan!     
Let's Go Pack!
Helicopters flew over the field
While everyone else was cleaning, Jacob was playing football with the younger boys.  I can't tell you how thankful I am that my husband is athletic and that he has a heart for kids!  Two things that completely melt my heart!  
NC State beat South Alabama 31-7.  It was a fun night!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment