Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Playa Mujeres, Mexico Honeymoon Day 2

Jake and I had a deal while we were on our honeymoon.  We each got to pick something we really wanted to do.  Jake wanted to go Deep Sea Fishing and I wanted to do a couples massage.  Sorry, no pictures from the couples massage.  We took the day and relaxed by the pool until it was time for our appointment.  

Anyway, back to deep sea fishing.  This was a really cool experience.  Putting my fears aside, this was something my husband wanted to do.  I mean, how many times does an individual get to go deep sea fishing in Mexico?
Cloudy Sun Rise
When we finally found the perfect spot, Jake was first up.  
The fish gave him a pretty good fight...
but Jake won the fight!  
Now its my turn!
This is the biggest fish I have ever caught!
Not touching it but I'll point at it! HA!
On our way back, the sun came out and the water became this beautiful turquoise blue!
On the way back!

Look at all those fish!!!  Despite what they look like here...these were beautiful when they were first caught.  They were such bright colors!

 Thankfully neither of us get sea sick because the boat ride was pretty rough.  These were some of the biggest fish I have ever seen up close! What fun memories we made together while out at sea!

No comments:

Post a Comment