Sunday, September 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Jody!

Happy Birthday to you!!
Happy Birthday to you!!
Happy Birthday dear Jody!!
Happy Birthday to you!!
Jody is one of my girlfriends that I have been friends with the longest!  We used to play together when we were little.  We would go over to each others house and have playdates.  As we grew up, we lost touch for a little while, but then when we went to high school and we rode the same school bus we became best friends all over again!  Jody was the girl that introduced me to FFA and I am so thankful to her for that!  Jody and I also went through youth group together and have MANY fun memories!  For example, we got locked in the bathroom together on one trip!

Happy Birthday Jody!!! I hope you have an AWESOME birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment